Kohler is popular for delivering high-quality household items and one of their best compact toilet by Kohler is Kohler 3810-0 Santa Rosa toilets. It is a standard model that comes with a majority of the standard features that characterize the best toilet.
The toilet features an elongated bowl and a design that uses gravity. With these features, you will get a single clean flush without wasting water. The toilet is designed to ensure that it gives your bathroom an elegant and outstanding look while not compromising the comfort of its users. If you have people living with a disability in your household, a Kohler Santa Rosa review reveals that you can rely on the toilet since it is compliant to the ADA regulations and guidelines.
You will enjoy numerous benefits by choosing Kohler Santa Rosa. Some of the features that make this toilet the best Kohler toilet include:
- Is available in seven color configurations that allow you to pick the color that complements your bathroom easily.
- Buyers of this toilet get to use a high-quality toilet unit for their homes without having to invest a fortune. It is a mid-priced model that offers excellent features. In fact, it allows you to enjoy some features that other brands in the same price range do not offer.
- It is suitable for people living with disabilities: Kohler Santa Rosa toilet’s design complies with the ADA guidelines, which means that it comes highly recommended for households that have people living with disabilities or public places where people living with disabilities could be frequent visitors.
- The toilet comes with smart ergonomics: The toilet is medium sized and featuring a design that ensures it does not eat up all the space in your bathroom. You can purchase it for both small and large bathrooms without the need to modify your bathroom.
- You will get to enjoy its flushing system: The toilet’s design ensures that users can get a single clean wash that combines both a swirling and shooting effect.
- After purchasing this toilet, you will get a free seat and lid as part of the toilet’s package.
Some of the things that you may not like about Kohler 3810-0 Santa Rosa toilet are:
- For you to install this toilet in your bathroom, you will need to invest a significant amount of money into purchasing it. It might cost slightly higher than what your ordinary models cost.
- You might find the toilet’s lid a bit fragile. If you are not careful in handling it, it could break and you will have to replace it.
Top 5 Questions about The Compact Kohler Santa Rosa Toilet
Q: Is it compliant with ADA regulations?
A: Yes, it is. The toilet is designed to meet all the ADA specifications, which means that the elderly, children, and people living with disabilities can use it easily.
Q: Can you install the toilet without seeking any professional help?
A: Yes, you can. All of the Kohler toilet brands are designed to be user-friendly, which means that you can easily install it by following the simple steps that are outlined in the user manual. If you feel uncomfortable installing it, however, hiring a professional will not cost you a fortune.
Q: What is the toilet’s height?
A: Kohler 3810-0 toilet comes with a design that puts into consideration all its users in a home setup. It is of moderate height, and this makes it ideal for children, the elderly, and those living with disabilities.
Q: Can I replace the original seat with a standard toilet seat?
A: Yes, you can. You can replace the toilet seat easily. The bolts are of standard size and you will have little difficulties when replacing the seat.
Q: Does it come with a manufacturer’s warranty? What is the duration of the warranty?
A: All of the household items from Kohler come with a one-year warranty. If the toilet develops issues after you have installed it, you can have it repaired free of charge if the warranty still stands. In extreme cases, the manufacturer can even do a complete toilet replacement free of charge or at a small fee.
How to pick the right toilet
- Ease of use: When choosing the right toilet for your outdoor activities, you need to look out for its user-friendliness. A toilet unit that is easy to install and use is better as compared to a toilet that you will need professional help to install. If you have a person living with disabilities within your group, ensure that you go for a toilet unit that meets the specifications from the American Disability Association (ADA).
- The toilet’s holding capacity: The holding capacity of a toilet will determine the number of people who can use it and the number of days it will last before you can empty it. When looking at the holding capacity of a portable toilet, consider the expected number of users, the frequency of emptying it and the expected duration of your outdoor activity. If you are going for an extended outdoor activity that will last a couple of days or weeks, choose a portable toilet unit that comes with a bigger holding capacity.
- Size: Although you will be shopping for a portable toilet, the mobility of the toilets directly depend on their sizes. If you choose a large toilet unit, you might need a special vehicle to move it from one place to another while small toilet units can be easily carried in your car. Medium size toilets are often the best since they offer significant holding capacity and they are highly portable. If you are going for an extended camping session in the wild and you get the opportunity to bring on a larger portable toilet unit, ensure that you do it since it will be convenient for you and your group.
- Privacy: Although you will be out in the wild, you could need some privacy when using the lavatory. Based on the model you choose, it could come with a privacy shelter while others do not. Those that come with shelters are more convenient. If you have already purchased a portable toilet that does not feature a privacy shelter, consider buying a separate privacy shelter for privacy reasons.
If you’re looking for the best compact toilet for your home, than I highly suggest you give the Santa rosa toilet a shot — it’s a solid choice.